Sports Calendar

Now-Nov. 10 South Campus indoor soccer intramurals will run 3:30-5 p.m. Tuesdays and Thursdays in the SHPE gym. To participate, students must sign up at imleagues.com/tccd. For more information, contact student development assistant Johnathan Henderson at 817-515-4050.

Nov. 11 SE closes its fall intramural season with swimming at 1 p.m. in the pool area. No pre-registration is required.

Nov. 15 Volleyball intramurals will be 3:30-5 p.m. in the SHPE Gym on South Campus. To participate, students must sign up at imleagues.com/tccd. For more details, contact student development assistant Johnathan Henderson at 817-515-4050.

Nov. 17 South Campus’ trivia challenge intramurals are 1-3 p.m. in the SSTU Game Room. To participate, students must sign up at imleagues.com/tccd. For more details, contact student development assistant Johnathan Henderson at 817-515-4050.

Nov. 19 NW intramurals will hold indoor hockey 10 a.m.-2 p.m. in WHPE 1102. Registration will be open until 10 a.m. the day of the event. For more details, contact kinesiology instructional aide Aaron Garcia at 817-515-7641.