Weave Through History; 18th century represented through clothing

Weave through history 18th century represented through clothing. Photos by Alex Huben/The Collegian
Weave through history 18th century represented through clothing.
Photos by Alex Huben/The Collegian
A piece titled “Cheneyville.” It was made by using wood, cotton and plastic beads in 2018. It is a part of the Tignon exhibit on TR campus Photos by Alex Huben/The Collegian
A piece titled “Cheneyville.” It was made by using wood, cotton and plastic beads in 2018. It is a part of the Tignon exhibit on TR campus
Photos by Alex Huben/The Collegian
A piece titled “Evangeline.” It was made with cotton and found metals. Photos by Alex Huben/The Collegian
A piece titled “Evangeline.” It was
made with cotton and found metals.
Photos by Alex Huben/The Collegian
A piece titled “Maria Juana.” It was made by inkjet print on cotton paper with archival pigment in 2018. Photos by Alex Huben/The Collegian
A piece titled “Maria Juana.” It was made by inkjet print on cotton paper with archival pigment in 2018.
Photos by Alex Huben/The Collegian
A piece titled “San Luis La Nuit & Gota.” It was made by inkjet print on cotton paper with archival pigment in 2018.
Photos by Alex Huben/The Collegian
A close-up shot of a piece titled “Tignon.” It was made with oil and acrylic on cavas in 2019. The exhibit was named after this piece Photos by Alex Huben/The Collegian
A close-up shot of a piece titled “Tignon.” It was made with oil and acrylic on cavas in 2019. The exhibit was named after this piece
Photos by Alex Huben/The Collegian