Sports Calendar

Now-March 20 Registration for South Campus’ March Madness Tournament is open. Students can register at imleagues.com/tccd. For more information, contact student development specialist Jessica Bermejo at 817-515-4187 or jessica.bermejo@tccd.edu.

March 2 Basketball games will be held on NW Campus 3:30-6 p.m. All current TCC students are encouraged to participate. No experience is required. Check-in will be done at the start of the event in the WHPE gym. A valid student ID is required for all participants. For more information on NW intramural sports, contact kinesiology instructional aide Aaron Garcia at aaron.garcia1@tccd.edu.

March 3, 10 Basketball games will be held at 1 p.m. on SE Campus in the gym. The six-week season will end March 10 with the championship game. The district championship among campuses will be on NE Campus March 24.

March 9 The NW Campus kinesiology department will host volleyball 3:30-6 p.m. All current TCC students are encouraged to participate. No experience is required. Check-in will be done at the start of the event in the WHPE gym. A valid student ID is required for all participants. For more information on NW intramural sports, contact kinesiology instructional aide Aaron Garcia at aaron.garcia1@tccd.edu.