NW tackles its flag football games indoors

A player from team Globo-Gym runs in the NW Campus flag football tournament.  Photo by Brian Koenig/The Collegian
A player from team Globo-Gym runs in the NW Campus flag football tournament. Photo by Brian Koenig/The Collegian

By Brian Koenig/reporter

Globo-Gym plays Reyes Raiders for fun after the Raiders forfeited from lack of players.  Photo by Brian Koenig/The Collegian
Globo-Gym plays Reyes Raiders for fun after the Raiders forfeited from lack of players. Photo by Brian Koenig/The Collegian

Air Strike earned a place in the NW Campus flag football championship game at 3:30 p.m. Sept. 23.

Air Strike defeated 4th N Inches Sept. 17 to make its way in the final two.

The other team in the championship was to be determined by the consolation bracket of the double-elimination tournament.

4th N Inches was scheduled to play the winner of Globo-Gym and Disgruntled Vets  Sept. 22.

Globo-Gym lost to Air Strike Sept. 15 but advanced when Reyes Raiders forfeited Sept. 17.

Disgruntled Vets defeated Fresh II Def  Sept. 17 to advance to play Globo-Gym.

After defeating Globo-Gym, Air Strike beat Disgruntled Vets on Sept. 16 before winning against 4th N Inches.

The games take place inside in the NW Campus gym.