National Distance Learning Week

Nov. 11, 12, 13, 14, 15 At eLearning Campus Outreach, students can meet with eLearning staff from 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. to find out more about online courses and discuss their past experiences with online instruction. The eLearning staff will be in the NE Student Center Nov. 11, the SE Student Hub Nov. 12, the South Forum Room Nov. 13, the NW Student Center Nov. 14 and Main Street of TR Campus Nov. 15.

Nov. 11, 12, 14 Students can participate in online webinars presented by online academic advisors Alison Delicati and Fleurette Wiorkowski noon-12:30 p.m. The Nov. 11 webinar will cover academic advising, the Nov. 12 webinar will cover study skills and the Nov. 14 webinar will cover note-taking techniques for online students. To register, contact manager of online services Kathy Burks at kathy.burks@tccd.edu.

Nov. 13 The eLearning staff will hold a panel discussion at noon to answer student and faculty questions. Lunch will be provided. Students and faculty can contact administrative office assistant Melissa Mick at melissa.mick@tccd.edu to register.

Nov. 13 Students can meet eLearning staff members at an open house 9 a.m.-5 p.m. at their offices in the South Campus Jenkins Garrett Library.