Recruiter to help employment success

Students making the transition from college to the workplace can receive some advice in an upcoming installment of the Student Success Seminars on SE Campus.
   Fran Williams, a Primerica recruiter, will present “Classroom to the Boardroom” Wednesday, Feb. 22, at noon in the ESED North Ballroom.
   During her presentation, Williams will introduce students to the three major traits considered to be predictors of job employment success and teach students ways to develop those traits.
   Williams also will cover other issues college students face, from goal setting to time management, the importance of networking and the value of internships.
   The seminars, which have previously focused more on personal issues such as maintaining, healthy relationships and managing anger, have shifted focus this semester to topic associatedwith students’ futures.
   “ It is our goal to offer a broad variety of topics for students to choose from because today’s college student faces a wide range of problems,” Joyce Fisher, SE Campus counselor, said.
   The seminars are sponsored in a joint effort by the SE counseling and student activities departments.
   For more information about Classroom to the Boardroom, contact Felisha Battles at 817-515-3814.