Sports Calendar

March 26-27, 31 NW students can sign up for the annual Dodgeball Tournament hosted by the Cornerstone Honors Program 8 a.m.-5 p.m. daily in the WSTU Lobby. Players must be either TCC students or faculty to sign up. The individual sign-up fee is $5 or $20 for a team of five.

March 28 NE Campus is hosting a tennis and racquetball tournament and instruction at 12:45 p.m. No experience or equipment is necessary. To participate, students must get a wristband the day of the event at the gym checkout (NHPE 1104A). For more information, call 817-515-6635.

March 29, April 5 SE begins its 5-on-5 basketball finals. Games start at 9 a.m. in the gym. Teams must be registered to participate, but students are encouraged to attend the games. For more information, call 817-515-3850.

March 29 NW Campus faculty, staff and students will participate in the Fort Worth Zoo Run. Registration is $28 per person at www.fortworthzoo.com until March 28. Runners can also register the day of the race for $33. Packet pickup and onsite registration begins at 6:45 a.m. All participants will receive a free ticket to the zoo that can be used any time in 2014. For more information, call 817-515-7641.

April 2, 4 NE Campus is holding a 6-on-6 soccer tournament. Games begin at 2 p.m. Students must register in the basketball gym as a team of six or as a free agent. For more information, call 817-515-6635.

April 4 SE Campus is hosting a sand volleyball tournament. Games begin at 1 p.m. Students can register as a team or free agent during the captain/free agent meeting at 1 p.m. March 28 in the Cardio Room (ESEC 1511). There is no fee to register. For more information, call 817-515-3170.