Intramural calendar

March 4 The third round of South Campus basketball intramurals will be held at 2:30, 3:30 and 4:30 p.m. in the gym. For more information, students should contact NE intramural director Michael Daniels at 817-515-4474 or michael.daniels@tccd.edu.

March 4 SE Campus will hold a mandatory meeting for intramural basketball captains at 1 p.m. in the cardio room. For more information, students should contact SE intramural director Danny Aguirre at 817-515-3842 or danny.aguirre@tccd.edu.

March 5 The third round of NE Campus basketball intramurals will be held at 1:15 p.m. in the gym. For more information, students should contact NE intramural director Bart Desender at 817-515-6158 or bart.desender@tccd.edu.

March 6 SE Campus basketball intramurals will begin. Registration for intramurals continues until March 4. For more information, students should contact intramural director Danny Aguirre at 817-515-3842 or danny.aguirre@tccd.edu.

March 12 The fourth round of NE Campus basketball intramurals will be held at 1:15 p.m. in the gym. For more information, students should contact NE intramural director Bart Desender at 817-515-6158 or bart.desender@tccd.edu.