Entertainment Calendar

Entertainment+Calendar

Sept. 21 NW’s dance, drama and music programs will host Night Solos at 7:30 p.m. at the Cinco Palms Stage. Students participating in the programs will perform solos they’ve prepared. For more information, contact dance associate professor Amy Sleigh at 817-515-7174.

Sept. 29-Oct. 1 South Campus’ theater students will perform an original play, We the People, at 7:30 p.m. in the Joe B. Rushing Center for the Performing Arts. The theater allows no late seating. Strobe lights may be used, so patrons should beware if they have a sensitivity. Children are welcome, but there will be adult language and content matter. Admission is free for all TCC students, faculty and staff, $3 for senior citizens and students from other schools and $6 for the general public. For more information, contact theater director Melinda Benton-Muller at 817-515-4717.

Sept. 30 NE music adjunct Michael Morey will perform J.S. Bach’s Lute Suites, Part 1, at 7 p.m. in College Hall (NCAB 1111). For more information, call 817-515-6567.

Oct. 4 Texas Camerata will perform Shout for Joy, Sound the Trumpet at 7 p.m. and 9 p.m. in College Hall (NCAB 1111) on NE. For more information, call 817-515-6255.

Oct. 7 NE music adjunct Michael Morey will perform J.S. Bach’s Lute Suites, Part 2, at 7 p.m. in College Hall (NCAB 1111). For more information, call 817-515-6255.