Women’s History Month calendar

March 31 NE Campus hosts an afternoon tea on How to Get the Most Out of Your Health Care 12:30-1 p.m. in the Center Corner NSTU 1615A. RSVP is required by calling student activities at 817-515-6644.

April 1 The South Campus music department presents Music Department Festival at 7:30 p.m. in SREC Recital Hall on South Campus.

April 6 Jolynn Sprole, director of financial aid, presents Financial Aid for College Success 11:15-12:15 in the SSTU Texas Room on South Campus.

April 10 Tarrant County College’s Ninth Annual Women’s Symposium, sponsored by Women in New Roles, presents Redefining Ourselves: Regain, Reclaim, Renew. The free educational, interdisciplinary event featuring exhibits and displays runs 8:15 a.m.-12:15 p.m. in SSTU Living Room and Cafeteria on South Campus. Speakers are Judge Bobbie Edmonds of Forest Hill municipal court and Dr. Sherry Dean, executive dean of Richland College in Dallas.

April 15 Laveria Bogan, vocalist, presents Laveria Sings: A Tribute to American Jazz Singers 7:30-8:30 p.m. in SREC Recital Hall on South Campus.